ANTI Ally Program (AAP) Session Two - Creating Retail Performers
Creating retail performers is about the consistent management of performance. Here you develop a deeper understanding and awareness as to how your salon business operates as well as the sales performers in it. In this one-day workshop you will be taken on a journey in which we will raise your awareness to all things that create consistent retail performers and awareness around their performance
MANAGING RETAIL PERFORMANCE
- Do we fully understand the business and the benefit behind our retail recommendations?
- Being accountable for the measurement of your own sales figures
- How to manage your week effectively to hit your targets
- Creating and reviewing performance management plans
- Performance reporting to the Salon owner for individual retailers and the overall team
- Working with the salon owner/manager with performance issues
- The importance or consistency in managing performance
$995.00 for all 4 courses
Complimentary for all ANTI Salon Partners
ANTI Ally Program (AAP) - Four targeted modules designed to develop your retail army.
In this course your ANTI Ally will be taken through the process of becoming your Salon Retail leader. Through four modules annually we upskill them in leadership, mentoring, presentation, sales skills and performance management including performance measurement and bonus structures. The AAP will make all of your staff as good as your top retailer and deliver the performance that every salon owner’s needs.